There are probably a thousand blogs about losing weight and while I'm not one to do what everyone else is doing I thought it might be fun to blog my diet. Why? Because I never see anyone like me dieting successfully! Even on The Biggest Loser, out of the women who have won only one has been married with kids (Helen) and her kids were grown and gone.
My situation is pretty common; mother, wife, little kids, hectic schedule, limited time and limited budget. However, I want to be a mom with little kids and the crazy schedule that manages to lose weight. I want to prove it can be done! Thus, having more to show for my life than stretch marks.
This is going to be old school. Just me and my new Biggest Loser book. No trainers, no gym membership, no weekly motivational speaker, no pills, no pre-measured/pre-cooked food delivered to my house, I'm not a celebrity so no one is going to sponsor me to do anything, I'm a pretty picky eater and seafood is kind of a fancy dinner around our place. By the way, I need to lose a whole other person! So, if it works me anyone can do it.
A little about me…I’m 5’10, 33 years old. I weight 325 lbs. My BMI is 48 and I’m morbidly obese. Yay. I should weight between 137-158 lbs. I’d like to make my long term goal 150 lbs. because it’s in the zone and less than my husband weights. But dang, my husband is thin! He's about my height but a type 1 diabetic. So he's already a strict dieter. He loves fish and salad and everything that could maintain his 3% body fat count. Drive me nuts. I love that he's healthy in the nutrition department but I don't loooove fish or salad. I'm jealous of his taste buds. He still fits into clothes he wore in high school and his doctor tells him to eat more fat. We should all be so lucky.
My situation is pretty common; mother, wife, little kids, hectic schedule, limited time and limited budget. However, I want to be a mom with little kids and the crazy schedule that manages to lose weight. I want to prove it can be done! Thus, having more to show for my life than stretch marks.
This is going to be old school. Just me and my new Biggest Loser book. No trainers, no gym membership, no weekly motivational speaker, no pills, no pre-measured/pre-cooked food delivered to my house, I'm not a celebrity so no one is going to sponsor me to do anything, I'm a pretty picky eater and seafood is kind of a fancy dinner around our place. By the way, I need to lose a whole other person! So, if it works me anyone can do it.
A little about me…I’m 5’10, 33 years old. I weight 325 lbs. My BMI is 48 and I’m morbidly obese. Yay. I should weight between 137-158 lbs. I’d like to make my long term goal 150 lbs. because it’s in the zone and less than my husband weights. But dang, my husband is thin! He's about my height but a type 1 diabetic. So he's already a strict dieter. He loves fish and salad and everything that could maintain his 3% body fat count. Drive me nuts. I love that he's healthy in the nutrition department but I don't loooove fish or salad. I'm jealous of his taste buds. He still fits into clothes he wore in high school and his doctor tells him to eat more fat. We should all be so lucky.
No comments:
Post a Comment