It’s been a few days and so far so good. I haven’t yet said to myself, “Ugh, this tastes gross,” or “I wish I could have that.” I found a quick breakfast I can do without forcing down the last 5 bites fighting dry heaves. Biggest Loser is all about protein. So is 6WBMO but not as much protein and with nothing to pimp it up. In the past, I’d watch The Biggest Loser on TV while in the middle of 6WBMO totally upset they got to eat cereal, drink milk and have sub rolls at Subway. No one ever complained about the food and I’d be at home going, “Crap, I have to eat again.”
For breakfast I've been having Kashi Go Lean which is surprisingly good. I was prepared for the stuff in the quarter machines at the local petting zoo. It was like a less sweet Cracklin’ Oat Bran. The crunch was a plus; giving it that junk 'foodesk' feel. The Greek style yogurt needed a lot of help. It has a strange texture and zing to it. I fixed it with ½ t. of almond extract and 1 T. of Splenda. Is there anything almond extract can’t fix?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment