Wednesday, June 9, 2010
Lost 8 lbs. Week 1
One week down. I've lost 8 lbs. After nearly a decade and a half of dieting I'm use to big first weeks and from what I've heard it mostly water and not pure fat. My body is getting ready to start burning fat. The first week was a good one. No cravings. Eating lots of protein helped me feel full all the time. I wasn't dry heaving food I didn't like trying to force it down. My main obstacle was trying to find time to exercise. I either walked or did my Tony Little Gazelle a few times a week. Not everyday. I also have two Biggest Loser workout dvd's I have to start. I put one in on a Thursday and it broke into sub menus; Week 1, Week 2, etc and then started with Monday. Now I could do Mondays workout on Thursday....it would just lead to confusion.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment